Four Ways to Write Your Own Checks by Branding You: Write Well to Sell
By Daphne D. Williams #DwriteWELL —> Connect with me on IG & Twitter as @iAmDwriteWELL
Okay, I am all for having a job if you need one, but with four (4) College Degrees nobody was hiring me, so I hired myself. Okay, okay, you’re tired of that story, but it’s the truth – it’s my story, so I am sticking with it. If you’re new here, you’ve have never heard about me, and I invite you to simply visit here to learn a little bit more about what I have done thus far, and who I am.
On a more serious note though – Wouldn’t you agree that its time you make money doing what you love (Writing, Entrepreneurship, Speaking and Publishing are your first loves or passions) with some concise goals, and actionable steps that are easy (well easy to access if you’re willing to do the work required) to implement, thus begin Writing Your Own Checks by Strategically Branding You?
Below are Five Ways to Write Your Own Checks by Branding You:
“If you fail to plan you plan to fail.” Benjamin Franklin
On the above collage, you will find are some previously published clips, which I share to create social proof that I am actually doing exactly what I teach, and share online, which is #WriteWELLtoSell.
1.) Start with a Strategic Plan of Action & Follow a Map of your now, then and when structured in a way that systemizes your online presence:
- Map out who you are, what you have to offer, especially in terms of knowing what your transferable skills are, and plug into your dreams, goals, and passions.
- Discover what you are passionate about, especially as it relates to writing, speaking and connecting with those who actually help you up level life, living and legacy building.
- Know your topic, and create deliverables for your clients, customers, subscribers, guest and audience.
- Create courses-even if you don’t have a large following-, products via FREE Teleseminars on www.FreeConferenceCalls.com, and then transcribe -they offer this as a paid service as does DwriteWELL, so ask about it)-them and repurpose your recordings into EBooks, Mini-Seminars, & Audio (CD’s) and then price them to sale on www.Paypal.com, www.EJunkie.com or Swww.Selz.com
2) Let’s say that you create a simple Mind Your Business ™ EBook and Audio Series as I have done (it will be ready September, 2015) on DwriteWELL.com/STORE — in addition to the EBook, and Audio’s, you can Video Record and make it into a DVD Series and sell in three or more ways — individual, bundles (everybody loves bundles), packages, products and as incentives & use contests to build your list.
REMEMBER without a LIST you’re NOT in business at least as it relates to Online Marketing while Building Brand Equity. Keep in mind positing and tweeting isn’t marketing or advertising, especially if you fail to map out your strategic plan of action to consistently implement these Three (3) M’s MUST HAVES:
- MOTIVATE –> Begin to write to inspire to create engagement with your audience. Encourage them to share and comment by asking them to voice their opinions on a given topic. Take for instance each thing that I share (online or here on DwriteWELL.com) it has a serious purpose — and this post is a prime example because I created the above collage first to show a few of my clips to show you I am actually a published writer. The reasons that I share with you here on my space gain more people to join my writing message (as a results I booked a speaking engagement from the collage), so that I can help you Write Well to Sell and so you can learn to Write Your Own Checks, and yes it is busy exactly like my InfoPreneur Journey, and my PayPal Account.
- MEASURE –> Do NOT get caught in the LIKES, SHARES, COMMENTS, but MONITOR who does share, comment and thank them and LIKE their posts too.
Social Media is about being social, and NOT selfish, but MOST simply DO NOT get it — a good friend once said “You can’t expect people who weren’t social offline to be social online.” Norman Grayson, Veteran Entrepreneur – so do not worry about your friends, and family being your clients.
- MONETIZE –> If you build your site, stay committed during the process, especially when nobody is reading, liking or sharing it — YOU BETTER CONTINUE TO GROW
“Preparation is never time wasted.” Bishop T.D. Jakes
3) Prep. Implement. Action.
“Avoid Distractions even if you’re it.” Daphne D. Williams
Know that you have completed your research, and took a lot of notes it is time to further prep to leverage your launch
- During the preparation period, you learn, grow, develop, and find new ways to do old things. Yes you may have to take a few detours to reposition you, your vision and mission for the blog, but if you stay on point it will work out very well – financially and creatively.
- Kudos to you for conducting all your research, and liking and sharing all those YouTube Videos that you watched – and now it is time to GIVE BIRTH TO YOU & YOUR GOALS.
- Don’t get stuck on the dot. Learn to avoid getting excited about everything and everybody else’s stuff without building your own lane, and learn to stay in and out of your way.
- There will always be something new, but if you never commit to the old things you have been mandated to do, and create you will NEVER get what you want out of this one life you live.
- It is time to bookmark and ignore the shiny objects until you have actually completed something you have given birth too or have been planning to do exactly that.
- You can read this and that, but DON’T BE A COPY CAT –> Instead Give BIRTH to You, and your DREAMS. In other words synthesis your notes, visualize what it is you are doing in business, life, and in your writing.
- Your Writing journey should be customized to fit you, your story, your dreams, and your vision for designing your future in this your now season of The New Economy.
- Begin to take small pockets of information, and then apply it to your vision, objectives, and mission statement, and consistent work on it by being flexible.
STOP signing up for everybody’s newsletters may have had to take sideline notes and implement them later as they were a little more intricate than some of the other essentials needed to meet deadline, have a great launch and easy accessible information.
“Denial produces discipline.” Bishop T.D. Jakes
4) Develop discipline that positions you to actually STOP talking about it, but write about it. Talk, speak and blog about your journey often, so that your audience finds you, thus are connected to you story (everybody loves a good story) of hope, faith, storms, and how you’re bootstrapping your way to become who you already are.
- Get so passionate about your focus that it drives you toward destiny (cliché, but when you truly HONE IN ON YOUR FOCUS & GIFTS — they truly make room for you).
- Concentrate on getting things done by learning to stop multitasking (I still multitask with little alarm reminders and helps me stay on track), and NEVER accomplishing anything.
- It is through discipline that you will begin to find your sweet spot to significant success and it WILL NOT BE AN OVERNIGHT SUCCESS either.
- Begin where you are (I will say it again … TRUST THE PROCESS!!!); knowing that your knack and know how will help you generate the crowd (tribe) that is desperately looking for you.
- It is with your ability to remain out of your own way, stop speaking doubt of your Art Form of Writing Well, and STOP being afraid to share your skills.
- Don’t be afraid to share your value, knowledge and wisdom, thus over delivering your message that will help your audience, readers, sharers, and subscribers grow in their niche and by all means don’t be intimidated if someone does something similar to you.
- Take this Blog for example, I teach to reach, and I write well to Sell, thus I Coach you to do the exact same thing because I am comfortable within my ability to build an online empire, monetize my space(s) while strategically helping you do the exact same thing. “Begin to deny yourself of the pleasure you enjoy to push out your purpose, remain focused, and thus find your passions – then you too shall prosper & profit.” Daphne D. Williams aka #DwriteWELL
BONUS: To Write Well to Sell mylove, you MUST Find your voice, leverage your transferable skills, and give it a choice to speak about your pain on your Entrepreneurial Journey, attract gains in the form of E-Money, Cash, Vending Event Money (Selling your Products on & offline) & Lucrative Relationships (that introduce you to their Rolodex), especially as it relates to formulating Online Networks, future friendships, business alliances and partnerships.
If you would like to be apart of my Write Your Own Check$: Write Well to Sell Online 9 Day Series simply let me know by either sharing this on Social Media connecting with me, leave a comment below or simply go to my Writing Store and get ready for a SUPER AFFORDABLE Writing Course.